Planes, Trains & Automobiles
This category is not about the movie, but about planes, trains & automobiles, all of which will be used by the Stengels to get their boys.
1. Jan & Dean sang a song about a Pasadena Granny and her shiny red car. What brand of car was it?
2. Harry Potter & his classmates take the Hogwarts Express to return to school each August. What is the number of the platform where they board the train?
3. What is the name of the title character in the PBS Kids series based at Tarrytown Airport?
4. In Knight Rider, K.I.T.T. is the intelligent car driven by Michael Knight. However, K.I.T.T. had an adversary. What was the name of the ruthless prototype car that preceded K.I.T.T.?
5. Sheena Easton’s song, Morning Train, was re-titled so as not to be confused with another popular song at the time of its release in the United States. What was it originally titled?
6. While piloting the “Enola Gay”, named after his mother, pilot Paul Tibbets dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima. What was the code name of the bomb?
7. In Stephen King’s Christine, what make & model of car is Christine?
8. In what movie does Sandra Bullock play a Chicago elevated train worker named Lucy?
9. On December 17 of what year did the Wright Brothers make their famous powered flight at Kitty Hawk?
10. In the “Love Bug” movies, what number is painted on Herbie’s sides & hood?
And the answers are...
2. 9 3/4
3. Jay Jay (the Jet Plane)
5. 9 to 5
6. Little Boy
7. Plymouth Fury (1958)
8. While You Were Sleeping