Dang It, Jim, I’m a Doctor
The Stengel’s youngest son, Huang Guang Hui, will be named James. This category is about famous people names James or Jim.
1. Kevin James found success playing Doug Heffernan in The King of Queens. However, he made guest appearances in 1998 & 1999 playing Doug in what other sitcom?
2. Six different actors have portrayed James Bond in feature films. Roger Moore has played 007 the most often (7 films). What is the name of the actor who portrayed the suave spy only once, in the film titled, On Her Majesty's Secret Service?
3. In the 1960s, Tommy James & his back-up group gave us such hits as “Mony Mony”, “Crimson & Clover”, “I Think We’re Alone Now”, and “Crystal Blue Persuasion”. What was the name of his back-up group?
4. How many U.S. presidents have had a given first name of “James”?
5. What uniform number did Jim Edmonds wear as a St. Louis Cardinal?
6. What famous outlaw was portrayed on film by actors Stacy Keach, Henry Fonda, Johnny Cash, Bill Paxton, Leonard Nimoy, Sam Shepard, and James Brolin? First AND last name required.
7. At what college did NFL running back Edgerrin James play football?
8. The movie Pocahontas featured Jamestown, the first successful English settlement in America. In which present-day state was it located?
9. In 2009, Beyoncé Knowles performed the song “At Last” during Barack Obama’s Inaugural Ball. “At Last” is the signature song of what R&B singer inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 1993?
10. In Riverside, Iowa, there is a monument engraved with the date March 22, 2228, marking whose future birthplace?
And the answers are...
1. Everybody Loves Raymond
2. George Lazenby
3. The Shondells
4. Six (Madison, Monroe, Polk, Buchanan, Garfield, Carter)
6. Frank James
9. Etta James
10. Captain James Tiberius Kirk