Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Doin' the Thanksgiving Dance!

Just got this "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy" email from my adoption agency:

I received confirmation that your Article 5 was picked up last Thursday and made it to Beijing on Monday. Your paperwork was submitted to CCAA on Monday, so you are officially waiting for TA!!!

It's not exactly "breaking news", but it is confirmation that our path is as I described in my blogpost from last Thursday: Educated Guess (& Explanation) of Our Travel Dates

The confirmation provides me with a sense of security and further firms up my estimate of our travel, though it won't be official until we receive our Consulate Appointment (CA) a day or so after we we get our Travel Approval (TA).

Here's to praying that all of our family and friends have a tremendous Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment