Sunday, February 24, 2013

Drum Solo & Basketball Videos

I could have subtitled this one "How We Spent Our Saturday" -- except I didn't get any of Shaling's volleyball game videod.

Video 1, Preston's Drum Solo, "Happy Day" (he earned a 'I' rating -- they get a I, II, or III, with I being the best):
"Happy Day" - Preston's Snare Drum Solo from Amy Reynolds on Vimeo.

Video 2, Shaling's Not-So-Shining Moment":
Shaling's Not-So-Shining Moment, 2-23-2013 Basketball Game from Amy Reynolds on Vimeo.
Video 3, "Shaling's Shining Moment":
Shaling's Shining Moment, 2-23-2013 Basketball Game from Amy Reynolds on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. She really knows how to hustle!! I am so glad that she loves sports. Our girls are not really into sports so Taekwondo is about as sporty as we get!!

    ReplyDelete