Monday, March 8, 2010

Brock's meeting with our Home Study counselor went well. He delivered a nearly inch thick folder of paperwork to her. We still need to have our medical appointments this Friday.

Plus, we began the required Personal Financial Statement last night. What a nightmare. I can't believe how strict it is on proof for every single asset and liability. I caused myself some unnecessary grief when I started comparing our monthly spending with our monthly income. I couldn't figure out how we were outspending ourselves so significantly. Then it dawned on me that I forgot to double our paychecks (I had us living on half of what we actually make). Oops.

We are waiting for two more character reference letters as well.

Once we get all of that paperwork in, the Home Study portion should be complete. We've also been working on items (separate from the home study) for the adoption agency. Some were submitted last week. Now, we need to do some internet-based parenting training and do three book reports apiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment