Saturday, March 13, 2010

Well, my passport arrived yesterday, so we have both of those. Also, I obtained copies of physicals on all 3 of us, plus medical clearance letters on all 3 of us yesterday. Brock and I had to have blood drawn, but thankfully Preston did not. I've got a pretty bruise and three marks to show for it, as I had to get stuck three times (by three different people) before they were able to successfully obtain enough blood for the test. I'm a horrible blood draw patient.

Our coupon book sales have become stagnant, but I did sell a couple more this week. That brings us to 79. I still have 15 to sell, so if anyone is interested, or thinks they may be able to sell a couple at their office for me, please let me know. They're $20 and they have tons of savings at local businesses.

As far as the home study goes, I still need 2 more of the character reference letters I requested, plus we're waiting on this month's car loan bills in order to complete our Financial Statement. We need one more visit, which we may be able to complete over the phone. Preston will have to be interviewed this time as well.

Thanks to all who continue following our journey via this website. We love and appreciate all of our encouragers.

No comments:

Post a Comment