Friday, April 16, 2010

I have now completed five online courses:
  • Attachment & Bonding
  • Culture & Identity
  • Malnutrition
  • Sensory Integration Disorder
  • Special Regional Considerations: China

That last one was very interesting...going over the politics, social issues, health care, etc. of China.

I found it intriguing to find out that China doesn't like a lot of publicity about their adoptions. Also, adoptions from China began in 1992. I guess I didn't realize how recently that had begun.

Next, we just need to find some in-person training to attend. Once we wrap that up, wrap up our online training, and wrap up our book reports, the Home Study will be complete.

Well, tomorrow's our big fundraiser. I'll be sure to post about it on Sunday or Monday. I plan to take some pictures as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment