Monday, August 16, 2010

We are DTC!

My adoption agency received our USCIS approval this morning, just before 9 a.m. Eastern time. They informed me that because two of their employees were out sick, our dossier wouldn't be submitted to China until tomorrow (Tuesday). However, I received an email this evening indicating that it had been shipped via DHL around 7:00 this evening. We are officially Dossier-To-China!

I'm still thinking, praying, hoping for December travel dates.

Of course, this also meant we received an invoice...I just sent a check for $6430...O-U-C-H. It covered an agency fee, as well as 5 other miscellaneous fees, including one for translation, one for China, etc.

Please pray for China to process/review our dossier as quickly as they've been doing so for other families so far in 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Yip, yip, yip EEEEE!
    ok so now you just need to catch up - here's for a fast LID / LOA!

    ReplyDelete