Tuesday, August 3, 2010

We drove to the Robert Young Federal Building in St. Louis today to get our fingerprinting done for U.S.C.I.S. I was thrilled with how quickly it went and pleasantly the staff treated us. We took Preston along, as well as my cousin Maggie (12-years-old). After the fingerprinting, we made a day of it and took the kids to the St. Louis City Museum. It is totally misnamed, as it is an 11-story maze of caves, tunnels, slides, an aquarium and much more. I'm including some pictures below.

Our fingerprinting appointments were supposed to be August 24. I'm not sure if going in early is going to help speed up the process or not, but it has seemed to help some other families, so we thought we'd give it a whirl. I figure we're doing what we can to keep things rolling as quickly as possible.

Preston & Maggie pose on a bridge on the roof of the museum.


Preston & Maggie climbing one of the many structures.


Preston & Maggie, letting Doctor Fish suck dead skin off their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment