Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Video from Tim & Ellen Stowell's visit to Long Gang

In this precious, priceless video, Shaling gets told her Mama is coming soon and she smiles broadly!

My friend Tim who is currently in China adopting Heng Xin, sent it to me. My neighbor Gary Bach helped me fix it so I could view it.

Tim shot the video on the day his family was able to go visit the Long Gang orphanage and simulated family homes. In it, he tells Shaling that he knows her Mama and that she is going to Illinois. She smiles beautifully and later he has her wave Hello Chinese style at the camera. It is just so wonderful and made my whole day!

A young girl wearing barrettes in the video is Francine, who will be going to Mendota, Illinois and the adorable little boy standing in the doorway is Joey. I originally thought that was Emmett, but Emmett is one of the boys at the table. Joey & Emmett also have families waiting for them in the U.S.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice! Happy Holidays and bring Shaling home safe in your travels. Cheryl Pope

    ReplyDelete