Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Believe it or not, this is Gum, not Tylenol

This is how they package chewing gum in China. This is the strawberry flavor. It says "Wrigley's" in tiny little letters, but says "Extra" in large letters. Then, it says "Xylitol" in somewhat large letters. Furthermore, it comes out of the bottle in long white capsule form. To tell a story on myself, I thought my social worker was being overly cautious during our home study when she made us install a medicine cabinet in our master bathroom. I had my medicines neatly stacked in a basket organizer on my bathroom counter. My attitude was that I was getting an older child that was going to not be allowed in *my* bathroom. I wasn't getting a toddler. However, I obliged, as I was basically doing whatever I was told at that point so that I could get my daughter. Now that I've seen the way chewing gum is packaged and sold, I entirely understand why even an older child might mistake medicine for gum.


No comments:

Post a Comment