Sunday, January 23, 2011

I've done my best to describe the toilets on the ground that are found everywhere in China except in the Western-style hotel rooms. Thanks to another adopting family currently in China, a picture is worth a 1000 words:


The family that snapped that picture is the family adopting Joey...the little boy that really took to Brock the day of our orphanage visit. If you are interested, you can see pictures of him (and Jacob) with his new family here:
http://cheaperbythehalfdozens.blogspot.com/

It sounds like they are really doing well! They have 4 new big brothers.

4 comments:

  1. I googled toilets in china and all I have to say is "OH MY"

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo doesn't do it justice (only the door is visible on my monitor), so I, too, googled "toilets in China". "Oh my" doesn't do it justice.

    -Nikki O

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you click on the picture, it will go full size in a separate screen. I just resized it though. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey this one is SUPER NICE!!!! At least it isn't a hole in the alley! HEHE
    Dana Severns

    ReplyDelete